On our reel-to-sheet machine we laminate paper and cardboard (from approx. 100 g/sqm) from reel to multi-layered papers, or strong cardboard and paperboard.
Our KROMA® product family, EKA wood board and the laminated chromo board STUDIOBOARD® are produced on the reel-to-sheet machine. A large warehouse for reels enables us to be very flexible in producing special formats and customer-specific material combinations. In addition, we also bond customer-provided material.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, EFFICIENT AND UNIQUE
- Lamination / bonding from reel to sheet
- Combinations: 2-ply, 3-ply, 4-ply, 5-ply
- Grammages: from approx. 100 g / sqm per layer
- Reel width: approx. 700 mm to max. 1,560 mm
- Sheet length: approx. 700 mm to max. 4,500 mm
- Compound thickness: max. 5.0 mm
- Glue: pH-neutral, wet-strength, suitable for food packaging, heat-resistant
FLEXIBLE AND INDIVIDUAL
Well-known paper mills, board manufacturers and paper wholesalers rely on our laminating services to produce high-quality paper and board with a unique selling proposition.
We also produce material for food packaging (which can be supplied by the customers) and composite materials for industrial applications such as technical packaging.
VARIETY OF MATERIAL COMBINATIONS
- Food silver foil laminated on wood board
- VCI rust protection paper laminated with solid board
- Foam laminated on grey board
- Multilayer laminations of cellulose board, alpha cellulose board, fine cardboard, creative papers, grass paper etc.
You need another material combination or have ideas for a new product? Contact us!